Core Process: Health & Safety
Pride Performance Ltd. adheres to the principles of the British Safety Council and acknowledges its responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974. It is committed to providing a safe place of work and safe space for members and registrants of its facilities to train. It is therefore company policy to ensure that all that is reasonably practicable is done to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from foreseeable work or physical activity related hazards including the use equipment, as they come into contact with Pride Performance.
The Company believes that the management of health & safety objectives is equally as important as all other primary objectives and recognises the importance of discharging its statutory obligations in compliance with national and international legislation.
All employees, contractors, clients and visitors are required to work and train safely and responsibly having due regard for themselves and others that may be affected by their acts or omissions. The active co-operation of all employees, members and registrants is vital to the success of this Policy.
This policy is applicable to Pride Performance Ltd.
Responsibility and Organisation
The Board of Directors is responsible collectively and individually for ensuring that the necessary resource and funding for effective implementation of the Health & Safety Policy is available and that every endeavour is made to achieve or exceed appropriate Health & Safety legislation compliance.
Pride Performance Ltd. shall:
· Provide and maintain clean, healthy and safe working conditions.
· Provide and maintain clean, healthy and safe conditions for members and registrants of the gym.
· Provide and maintain safe equipment.
· Provide information, instruction, training and induction.
· All staff have relevant qualifications which are up to date and allow them to complete their roles in this gym.
· Monitor and review this policy for effectiveness with a view to continuous improvement by consulting and involving employees at all levels.
Policy Issue Date: February 2019